JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi
Choose Three Rewards For Your Next Meetings & Events
The power to choose three rewards and earn bonus points with us!
Enjoy three rewards and earn bonus points for your next meeting and event in Asia Pacific.
You can choose three of the
- 5% off master-billed rooms for your qualifying event*
- Complimentary Internet in the meeting rooms
- Triple points on eligible revenue
- 1 complimentary room night for every 25 paid room nights
- 1 complimentary room upgrade for 1 night for every 25 paid room nights
To enjoy this offer, reserve by 15 September 2018 for meetings or events to happen between 15 March and 30 September 2018.
Contact your local sales representative to plan your meetings/events today or explore our hotel options and submit your RFP below.
*Please refer to Terms & Conditions below for definition of “qualifying event”.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
For Marriott Rewards Hotels:
POWER OF THREE (the “Promotion”) TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If a customer (the “Customer”) books a meeting or an event at a Participating Property located in Asia Pacific between 1 March, 2018 and 15 September, 2018, that has an arrival
date from 1 March, 2018 and 30 September, 2018, with a minimum of ten (10) guest rooms booked on the peak night (the “Qualifying Event”), and that satisfies the terms and
conditions of this promotion:
- the Customer that enters in an agreement with the Participating Property for the Qualifying Event (the “Qualifying Event Agreement”) may choose three (3) of the following
additional benefits (subject to availability at the Participating Property, and no substitutions or credits will be permitted):
- the Customer will have the total guest room charges on his/her master bill for the Qualifying Event reduced by 5%;
- one (1) complimentary standard room for one (1) night for every twenty-five (25) paid room nights during the Qualifying Event, up to a maximum of ten (10) paid room nights per
Qualifying Event Agreement;
- one (1) complimentary room-type upgrade (only to the next room type) for one (1) night for every twenty-five (25) paid room nights during the Qualifying Event, up to a maximum
of ten (10) paid room nights per Qualifying Event agreement based on availability;
- the Customer will receive complimentary basic Internet access in all meeting rooms (not available at Participating Properties that use a third-party Internet provider);
- Three (3) bonus points for every US$1.00 of eligible revenue will be posted to the Qualified Member’s account within 6–8 weeks of the participating Marriott Rewards®, SPG and
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® hotel’s posting of the base points, up to a maximum of 60,000 bonus points. The bonus points are in addition to base earnings for Qualifying Event
Agreements per the Marriott Rewarding Events terms and conditions. Combined earned and bonus points may never exceed 200,000 points.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The “Qualifying Event” must include: (a) a signed sales or catering contract; (b) include the Loyalty account number on the contract; (c) be held at a participating brand.
- Membership in the Marriott Rewards program may be obtained for free at https://members.marriott.com/join/ .
- “Peak Night” is defined as the contracted block date with the highest number of guest rooms.
- Promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property, and is not valid with any room blocks or Qualifying Events booked, under
negotiation, or that occurred prior to 1 March 2018.
- Promotion may not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions.
- Promotion is subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking.
- The Customer must be a legal corporate entity with a valid tax ID number, business number, or other equivalent documentation.
- A Qualified Member includes any member of Marriott Rewards Program, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Program and SPG Program unless he/she is: (1) a government employee, official or
anyone acting on behalf of a government agency or department booking an event on behalf of his/her employing entity; (2) an employee, or someone acting on behalf of a
state-owned or state controlled entity (SOE) booking an event on behalf of his/her employing entity; (3) an intermediary booking an event on behalf of a non-U.S. government
entity or SOE (4) relatives and close friends acting on behalf of a government or SOE (5) at hotels in Asia Pacific, an intermediary booking an event on behalf of any
government entity (U.S. or non-U.S.) or SOE.
- If the room nights are master billed, only the Member(s) on the contract earn points. Members will not earn points if their room is master billed.
- The percentage discount offered pursuant to this promotion applies to guest room revenue only and does not apply to charges for banquet and catering, charges for meeting rooms,
any surcharges, gratuities, taxes, audio/visual charges, and any third-party charges on the master bill.
- The Customer must provide his/her Marriott Loyalty Member number in the Qualifying Event Agreement or to the applicable Participating Property at the time of booking.
- The Rewarding Events Program Terms apply to the Marriott Loyalty Member’s use of points awarded under the Promotion.
- All Rewarding Events terms and conditions apply. See Marriott.com/RewardingEvents for more information.
- If the Qualifying Event is canceled, the points bonus may be removed from the Loyalty Member’s Account.
- Promotion is valid only at Participating Properties; please see list of participating properties by visiting Marriott.com/RewardingEvents.
- To the extent that terms are capitalized in these terms and conditions, the terms have the meanings specified in the Marriott Loyalty Member Program Terms.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates has the right to change, limit, modify or cancel the Program Rules for the Elite Program at any time, with or without notice
- All loyalty program terms and conditions apply. For details, visit:
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc. All Right Reserved.